Search This Blog

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

I want to apologize to all the adoptive moms out there who blog. When you came home with your precious children, I waited anxiously for you to update your blog. When you finally did, it wasn't nearly often or in depth enough for my liking. I am sorry I put those expectations on you. I now understand how unfair it was of me. I am way to busy (also read: tired) to blog well.

Forever Dad and I are doing well. Our kids are adjusting and starting to really enjoy being home. We are loving every one of them and the precious treasures that they are.

Today our family (minus Papaw who had to work) came to our house for lunch. We had a great time.




Happy Thanksgiving from our Forever Family, Grandmas, Aunts and Uncles and Keller.

4 comments:

  1. Nathan, Hannah and pickles, yhe state of Texas would love to meet all of you in person. I/m sure the kids have heard of Texas and they only need to meet great uncle Jay. Lovely family and we pray all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving (one day late) from Poland! Glad to hear that you guys are adjusting well at home!! And you survived the flight! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear the children are adjusting well, they are so beautiful! Family for Thanksgiving...what it is all about. I think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so good to see you all together! What a dream come true! Praying for you all, as well as your husband's family. Hope you all are doing well! Your little family is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete