Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

4 more days

Treasures,
In four days, I will meet you... and you... and you... and you. I will know the ones my soul has longed for. I will finally know the feeling of my children's arms wrapped around me. The arms of the children who will make me a mother. You my precious children will be forever home. I want to count your toes, rock you to sleep, kiss your face and watch you breathe. You will be home. Your dad and I miss you very much. Our house feels empty and quiet. People keep telling us how much our life is going to change... how busy we will become... how we will no longer have time for ourselves... and we are ready. We were made to be your parents. We welcome the chaos with open arms and open hearts because God welcomes our chaos every day. We welcome you. We love you. Dear treasures, we are coming. Wait 4 more days.... 4 more long days. We are coming,
Mom and Dad


No comments:

Post a Comment