Search This Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Only one more sleep

In college, one of my roommates would count days by telling how many more sleeps it was... I remember thinking it was a strange saying... "Only 2 more sleeps til I go home", or "Only 5 more sleeps until Spring Break". I don't think she used that phrase to talk about undesirable things... for example, I never heard "Only 4 more sleeps until my final" or "Only 3 more sleeps until I have my wisdom teeth removed". 

With all that said, we are in Poland. We are in a fun little hotel in Warsaw. We will be here until tomorrow morning, then after breakfast, we are off to the town where our kids are. I think we may meet them tomorrow. We are excited and blessed.

That means... only one more sleep until we meet our kids!

P.S. Happy Birthday to my sweet friend Misty!

8 comments:

  1. Yippee!!! So excited with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my - hope your sleep is sweet and restful. praying for the meeting with love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the second best day of your life!!!
    -Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for ya"ll. Can you tell us their names yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are able to get some sleep! So exciting...prayers and hugs

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are able to get some sleep! So exciting...prayers and hugs

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are able to get some sleep! So exciting...prayers and hugs

    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our kids call it nite nites, they will say how many nite nites are you staying? I am thrilled you only have one more nite nite to be with your children.

    ReplyDelete