Search This Blog

Friday, January 4, 2013

First Fundraiser- Hair Ties

Here is our first attempt at fund raising. We are guessing that this adoption will cost somewhere around $40,000, so every little bit helps. We are trusting God that all the funds will be available when they are needed. So, without further ado, here are the hair ties that are sweeping the nation...

These are hair elastics that don't leave a crease in your hair when you take it down. The Emi-Jay's were made famous by Jennifer Aniston, Reece Witherspoon, Kourtney Kardiashian and Sarah Jessica Parker. These are almost identical to the Emi-Jays.

We are selling these hair ties, 3 for $5.00 or 1 for $2.00. If you know of anyone with long hair, tell them about our blog. If you want some hair ties, let me know by leaving a comment below.

6 comments:

  1. How exciting this time will be for all of us as we join you in your prayers and waiting for those precious children to be home with you. I will purchase 12 hair ties!

    Sherry Jarnagin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll purchase 12 and cover shipping. Text me your address and I'll send a check. Love reading your blog! :) miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll purchase 12 hair ties please mam! So excited for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll take 12 too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will take 12 hair ties!! Love you guys!! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete