Search This Blog

Thursday, January 3, 2013

IT CAME!

Today, we got the phone call! We are an official adoptive family with Lifeline in Birmingham! They have accepted our application and as soon as our file gets put on the right desk, we will begin our interview/paperwork. 

Definately not the most recent picture, but it was the most excited-faced picture I could find of us! We were as excited about our marriage (5 years ago) as we are about our Hungarian children today.

P.S. I learned today that two of the children in my school are Hungarian. They are going to have to teach me some Hungarian. It is one complicated language.

1 comment:

  1. Very excited for you both! It sounds as if you are just starting in with the paperwork/interviewing. Let me and Tara know how we can help.

    ReplyDelete